21 Days Until 30
On my off days I've been helping my friend Lenny shoot a documentary following this woman, Jillian, who is trying to quit smoking 21 days before her 30th birthday.
We've been shooting on a Sony Z1U in DVcam mode. It's been interesting to spend more time with this camera as I haven't done much shooting with it.
Lighting has been super simple and super realistic. I've generally been popping an open face unit into a ceiling and then rimming with another source. I've started to bring out some of my lights just to make it easier (I was using a small Lowel kit that Lenny got) - keying with a redhead chimera and then a 150 fresnel to backlight if I need it.
We've been shooting on a Sony Z1U in DVcam mode. It's been interesting to spend more time with this camera as I haven't done much shooting with it.
Lighting has been super simple and super realistic. I've generally been popping an open face unit into a ceiling and then rimming with another source. I've started to bring out some of my lights just to make it easier (I was using a small Lowel kit that Lenny got) - keying with a redhead chimera and then a 150 fresnel to backlight if I need it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home